Monday, September 20, 2010

T Shirt Quilt

Last week I was scheduled to take a class at the local quilt shop on how to make a tshirt quilt.  It ended up that the class got cancelled due to lack of enrollment.  Well, I had already promised my grandson that I would make him a quilt out of his tshirts from his basketball and baseball teams.  He is 10 years old and was excited about it.  I had bought the fabric I would need and other supplies.  I took out the pattern and attempted it on my own.  To my surprise I was able to create the quilt all by myself.  I am going to quilt this one myself I think so he will get it in a couple of weeks.  Can't wait to see his face! 

Have another class Wednesday using a special Hexagon tool to make a runner.  I love the classes because you meet new people and keep in touch with quilting friends made during the last year.

1 comment: