Friday, September 24, 2010

Boring Day

Wow...we are sooooo slow at work.  If we don't win some bids soon I may be out of a job.  18 years I am working here and I have never seen it get this bad.  This whole economy thing and politics is destroying our country. 

On a happier note...I finished my grandson's t-shirt quilt top.  He is thrilled with it.  Only 11 years old and had 8 tshirts from various sports teams already!  I need to get started on projects for my three daughters.  Of course they all want queen or king size quilts for their beds, not just lap size for lounging with.  That will be taking me a bit longer.  One thing I need to do is stop signing up for classes at the local quilt shop and get busy doing those 3 quilts and using up some of my stash at home.  I have kits to make dozens of quilts just waiting to be worked on.  I just love being with all the other women quilters so much that I keep signing up for classes.

Haven't been feeling great lately.  Not sure what is going on.  I have fibromyalgia so most of what I am feeling is probably from that, but could be thyroid as well.  Very very tired all the time.  I get B12 shots every month as it is so I don't get it.  Going for bloodwork so will soon know.

3 comments:

  1. Taking the classes does get to be a lot. Last night it took me 3 hours of working on the Halloween holograph and I'm still not done - we have that class this week. Are you and Roz going to the Southampton weekend? I hope you feel better soon. Maybe lay off of the classes til January - there aren't that many going on. I'm still taking the bargello table runner and and patchwork pumpkin. Have a nice w/e!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to "follow" you but cannot locate your blogspot address. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have one yet Jennie! I have to take the time to make a blog. I can't find Roz's blog either !!!!!!! Hope you are feeling better too,\.

    ReplyDelete