Monday, March 14, 2011

Retreat

What a wonderful time I had on our annual quilt retreat with Pieceful Quilting, Riverhead, NY!  2 1/2 days of sewing, chatting with friends, sewing, eating, sewing, chatting some more, sewing.....you get the drift!  We made an awesome quilt designed by Diane at Pieceful Quilting with the theme of "From our House to Yours".  It was Roz's birthday and I gave her the "shawl" I had quilted for her.  She loved it and I was thrilled that I had done it for her.  My hubby also made here a "quilt shop" bird house as she had admired the ones we have on our garage.  She was very touched that he had done that for her.  The hotel had a new chef this year and the food was awesome!  They took very good care of us there.  This coming weekend we are off to Lancaster for the BIG quilt show!  More quilts and shopping!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment