Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reflecting

Just sitting here at work (another boring day) and thinking about how important my quilting hobby has become to me.  It isn't just a hobby anymore.  It has been the catalyst for new friendships that have become so very important to me.  It is also my way of de-stressing in this oh so stressful world we live in.  When I sit at my sewing machine I tune out the world.  I use that time to pray, to reflect on my day, to make plans and just to relax. 

I am working on many projects at once these days.  I want to do quilts for all three of my daughters this year.  I have the top done on one...two more to go.  I want them to be extra special so am choosing patterns carefully and taking my time.

I plan on posting some pictures of the quilts that I have made...just have to have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment